The LSSI is a large, vibrant research Institute that works to support and enhance the Social Sciences at Leeds. It fosters interdisciplinary and international research collaborations, promotes relations with external partners in the public, private and third sectors and builds capacity through the provision of training and skills development for the next generation of research leaders.
We provide cross faculty support for the social sciences focusing on three key priorities:
- Developing interdisciplinary research excellence
- Maximising impact, knowledge exchange and user engagement
- Ensure capacity building and training for early career researchers
For further information, please take a look at our brochure.
- Issue Four – December 2016 / January 2017
- Issue Three – July, August 2016
- Issue Two – April, May 2016
- Issue One