An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Postgraduate Research (PGR) students to undertake a two month paid placement with Dubit (App Development Company), to start at the end of October, into November/December. The placement will be full time (9-5:30, 7.5 hours per day), with potential to extend. Previous placement recipients have gone on to secure full time contracts with the company.
- Data entry/report charting and editing of a multinational Trends tracker, providing insight into media lives and behaviour patterns of 2-18 year olds
- Interpretation of data tabulations and research findings
- Insight into research and media industry whilst working on a live project
- Knowledge of data sets/tables or research methods
- Ideally someone who is from a Psychology, Social Sciences or Data Science background
- Knowledge of automation processes desirable but not essential
- Competent with excel charts and editing of graphs/charts in Keynote (or PowerPoint)
- Eye for detail, ability to spot data and format errors
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
If you are interested, please send your CV and a one page Cover Letter to email@example.com by Wednesday 10th October at 12pm.
If you have any specific question in regards to the placement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org