Inequalities Research Network - Workshop Three: Inequalities in Labour Markets – international and comparative research
- Wednesday 29 November 2017
- Supporting Interdisciplinarity
This workshop series will explore diverse disciplinary and methodological approaches to researching inequalities, to inform and to enable new conversations and connections. All are welcome to come to one, some or (ideally) all the sessions as we hope to build on-going conversations with presenters and participants. The series runs (more or less) fortnightly through term time. It is interspersed with the Sociology and Social Policy seminar series http://www.sociology.leeds.ac.uk/events/, and run in partnership with SSP.
Workshop Three: Inequalities in Labour Markets – international and comparative research
- The financialisation of nonfinancial corporations and its consequences on employment and income inequality in the U.K and Spain, Matilde Masso, University of A Coruna, and SSP,
- Class inequality under the Workers’ Party Governments in Brazil: gender and racial dimensions, Aiko Ikemura Amaral; Pedro Mendes Loureiro, Universities of Essex, London
INEQUALITIES WORKSHOP SERIES - future events
- 13th Dec 2017: Life course dynamics, health inequalities and accumulations of dis/advantage - click here for more details
- 31st Jan 2018: Education, interventions and the reproduction of inequalities - click here for more details
- 14th Feb 2018: Home, dispossession and international migration - click here for more details
- 28th Feb 2018: Health, well being, marginalisation and intervention - click here for more details
- 18th April 2018: Measuring inequalities - click here for more details
Click here to learn more about the Inequalities Research Network, or to become a member.