Inequalities Research Network - Workshop Four: Life course dynamics, health inequalities and accumulations of dis/advantage
- Wednesday 13 December 2017
- Supporting Interdisciplinarity
This workshop series will explore diverse disciplinary and methodological approaches to researching inequalities, to inform and to enable new conversations and connections. All are welcome to come to one, some or (ideally) all the sessions as we hope to build on-going conversations with presenters and participants. The series runs (more or less) fortnightly through term time. It is interspersed with the Sociology and Social Policy seminar series http://www.sociology.leeds.ac.uk/events/, and run in partnership with SSP.
Workshop Four: Life course dynamics, health inequalities and accumulations of dis/advantage
- Are health inequalities in relation to area deprivation the same at different ages?, Paul Norman, School of Geography
- Health over the life cycle, Sandy Tubeuf, PhD, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences
INEQUALITIES WORKSHOP SERIES - future events
- 31st Jan 2018: Education, interventions and the reproduction of inequalities - click here for more details
- 14th Feb 2018: Home, dispossession and international migration - click here for more details
- 28th Feb 2018: Health, well being, marginalisation and intervention - click here for more details
- 18th April 2018: Measuring inequalities - click here for more details
Click here to learn more about the Inequalities Research Network, or to become a member.