The White Rose University Consortium is inviting staff, students and alumni at the universities of Leeds, Sheffield and York to take part in a photography competition.
There are prizes of a voucher worth £100 for the winner of each category, £50 for the runner up, and £20 for third place.
My Yorkshire: Submit your best views of Yorkshire scenery, whether this is the rolling hills of the Yorkshire Dales and North Yorkshire Moors or splendid views of the cities in Yorkshire.
My University: Entrants should to show off their creative skills by taking eye catching shots of university buildings. This way visitors to the WR-DTC office in Brussels will have a unique insight to what the University looks like from angles not previously seen before.
My Research: Share a picture of what you are researching. Are you out in the field? Are you based in a laboratory doing innovative modelling or at the cutting edge of jet engine research? No research field is excluded.
Terms and conditions
- We request that you submit a standard resolution version of your photograph but also have a high resolution version so that they can be enlarged and displayed on the WR-DTC office walls in Brussels.
- Maximum of three photographs submissions per category per person.
- Vouchers are only payable on receipt of high resolution photographs if selected by the panel of judges.
- The completion will be judged by the White Rose Team and their decision is final.
- Photographs must be your own original shots and if selected for the prize you will be required to sign a disclaimer stating that it’s your own work and we are allowed to have your photograph on display in the WR-DTC office and that you are happy for the organisation to use the images for other promotional material.
- Deadline for entry is 12 noon on Friday, 31 March 2017.
- Vouchers can be for most high street or online shops (Topshop, Amazon, John Lewis, Next, Game etc).
Submissions and further information
Tag on Instagram @whiterosebrussels
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include ‘Photo Comp’ in the subject heading)
Contact Sam Dawkins for further information.