LSSI March 2022 – Internal News & Opportunities
We produce a monthly internal newsletter, if you are a University of Leeds student or member of staff, you can also sign up to our mailing list.
Contents listed below:
- We are recruiting – Research Fellow
- Research England Funding
- ESRC IAA Call - May
- LIDA Data Science Intern Programme 2022-23: Call for Proposals
- Parliamentary Academic Fellowship Scheme – now open for applications!
- Sustainable welfare and just transitions in tackling climate change
- Be Curious LATES: World Changers - Wednesday 16 March, 8-9pm
- The pandemic two years on: What have we learnt? Online event
- Six fully-funded ESRC PhD Studentships in linked project areas of policing vulnerabilities associated with the Vulnerability and Policing Future Research Centre
- Regional collaboration for climate action: a leadership discussion
- Union Black: Britain’s Black cultures and steps to anti-racism
- International Women's Day 2022 - The Wonderful Women of LSSI
To read the full document click here: March 2022 Newsletter