- Categories: Supporting PGR students
‘Celebrating Excellence in Postgraduate Research’
Competitions now open to postgraduate researchers.
The University of Leeds Postgraduate Researcher Conference is the annual University wide showcase of postgraduate research and a celebration of the significant contribution postgraduate researchers make to the research profile of the University.
The conference aims to:
- celebrate the success of postgraduate research
- provide a showcase of postgraduate research
- engage the academic community across disciplines.
The conference will have the following competitions.
- The University of Leeds Postgraduate Researcher of the Year.
- By nomination only. You will be contacted by your Faculty if you are to be nominated.
- Postgraduate Research Image of the Year.
- Postgraduate Research Poster of the Year
- Three-minute Thesis