Inequalities Research Network - Workshop Six: Home, dispossession and international migrationties
- Wednesday 14 February 2018
- Supporting Interdisciplinarity
This workshop series will explore diverse disciplinary and methodological approaches to researching inequalities, to inform and to enable new conversations and connections. All are welcome to come to one, some or (ideally) all the sessions as we hope to build on-going conversations with presenters and participants. The series runs (more or less) fortnightly through term time. It is interspersed with the Sociology and Social Policy seminar series http://www.sociology.leeds.ac.uk/events/, and run in partnership with SSP.
Workshop Six: Home, dispossession and international migration
- The concept of home, international law and empirical research (the cases of the UK, Cambodia, Palestine), Henrietta Zeffert, Law
- International migration and the ‘Birthright Lottery’, Adrian Favell, Albert Varela, SSP
INEQUALITIES WORKSHOP SERIES - future events
- 28th Feb 2018: Health, well being, marginalisation and intervention - click here for more details
- 18th April 2018: Measuring inequalities - click here for more details
Click here to learn more about the Inequalities Research Network, or to become a member.