Ben Sharman, the Horizon 2020 National Contact Point for the Inclusive, Innovative and Reflective Societies Challenge, will visit Leeds as part of a two-day EU Symposium.
He will deliver two sessions:
Information Session on forthcoming H2020 Work Programmes (11am-1pm, Level 13 Edward Boyle Library, University of Leeds)
- An introduction to the IIRS challenge
- EU funding priorities under this challenge for 2018-20 (scoping docs)
- UK performance in Horizon 2020 so far
- Hints and tips for preparing strong applications
- Support they can provide for applicants.
Opportunities for non-STEM researchers (3.15-4.15pm, Rose Bowl 408, Leeds Beckett City Campus)
- Overview of funding schemes dedicated to non-STEM researchers such as Creative Europe, HERA and NORFACE
To book a place at these sessions – and others over the two-day Symposium – please visit the event registration pages:
Wednesday, 15 February:
Ben will be available between 1.30-3pm for 1:1 meetings with potential applicants to the Horizon 2020 calls in their specific areas.
If you would like to book a meeting (10–15 minutes) please e-mail Maggie Credland including details of the call topic you would like to discuss with them and any specific questions you would like them to answer. Please also provide the times you would be available to meet with Ben.