All IAA awards can only cover directly incurred costs associated with the award (i.e. do not cover Full Economic Costs), which may include the following:
- Reasonable travel, accommodation and subsistence costs
- Salaries – To support existing non-academic staff already employed by the University of Leeds or to recruit new members of staff (on a fixed-term basis)
- Other – such as registration costs at events, production of professional materials, room bookings, catering etc.
The following costs are not eligible:
- Academic staff time
- Estates and indirect costs
- Building and refurbishment costs